Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Forgetting

It sometimes felt like it just happened yesterday. Other times, it felt like the thing never happened at all.
I wonder if the yesterdays are true, or the whole thing's a very bad, prolonged nightmare.
I wonder if suddenly, I wake up and found out I was still in primary school.
It is possible, that I'm right now writing on a blog that's not actually in existence.
It is possible, that I'm not actually existing; I'm just perceiving my own fake existence.
It is possible, that nothing exists.

Thinking this way, maybe the label "atheist" suits me.
But I don't think so.
This is because I'm not just rejecting God's existence, but the whole Creation's existence as well.
Well, maybe I just reject my own existence.
If I don't reject my existence, I can't forget.

I can't forget her.

But do I really exist?

No comments:

Post a Comment