Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What Happened To Me?

-2012. What happened to me?

-Where did the past me go? Did he die, in the process of becoming into the today me? Or is he still alive, somewhere in my deepest chamber of memories, buried by more memories?

-Where did he go?

-Am I still a same person? I doubt that I am. And even if I still am, given the fact that the reality around me has changed a lot, I don't think staying the same would be a great idea.

-Is it possible, somehow, in another universe, another possible world, that another me exists, another me that made different choices in his life, another me that made better choices, another me that stayed back in Malaysia, went to Labuan for instance, another me that found another girl to love, and never met Nur Afila?

-Is that person still qualifies as 'me'? Is his existence even possible? Is he even real, or is he just a figment of my imagination, a result of my heavy depression and heavy smoking?

-What is 'me' anyway? What constitutes this personality of 'me' anyway? Am I even real? Do I really exist?

-"Cogito, ergo sum." Is that really plausible?

-I don't know. I don't think that I believe in anything no more, not even in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment