Monday, May 31, 2010

The Jews Are Attacking The Ship

The Jews are attacking the ship.
Call me anti-Semitic.

The Zionist are attacking the volunteers.
Call me an extremist.

The Israelites are attacking the fleet.
Call me a racist.

I don't care what kind of moral standard you hold into.
I don't care what kind of sovereignty are you.
I don't care how beautiful your writings are.

Call me a killer, a deceit, and a liar.

-CALLING FOR A PEACEFUL DISMEMBERMENT OF ISRAEL-

And United Nations, if they are not capable of doing that, should be dismembered to.
To hell with the liars.

1 comment:

  1. 2012. 2 years since Mavi Marmara. Of course I still side with the Palestinians. But I no longer hate the Jews. But I also no longer view Israel as a country without legal sovereignty, just that they have to try harder and compromise more. But the neighboring Arab countries too need to try harder and compromise. I know this is all rhetoric, repeated countless times and I'm just talking to a wall, but, you know...who knows everyone will try to change their minds to a more inclusive, positive attitude towards everyone.

    ReplyDelete