Thursday, February 23, 2012

Au Revoir, Ma Chambre

-For nearly 2 full years, I have been living my life inside this claustrophobia-inducing room. It is dark, smells of cigarette, packed, dirty and tiny. But I am going to say goodbye to all of this.

-Au revoir, ma petite chambre! Actually, saying au revoir might be contextually wrong, as it implies that I am going to see this room again when in fact, I am not going to. This is going to be the last time.

-I am moving out next week. A new place might spell a new start, a new life. But I doubt it; after all, it would still be me, alone, heretic and lonely.

-2 years in Japan! I can't believe that time can fly this fast; all of a sudden I am 22, a third-year student at Osaka University-a university that kills its students; I saw a corpse of a suicide last year inside the campus-and yet I am still single, I am still stuck in an unrequited love which will celebrate its third anniversary this year: Alhamdulillah for that!

-The fact that time flies by without stopping made me think sometimes, that maybe-just maybe-Time is God Himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment