Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Muse

No, I ain't referring to the English rock band.

What I want to say this time is the fact that I am not looking for my soul mate. Yeah, I am not looking for the One; in fact, I don't think I have a soul mate.
Instead, I am looking for muse.
A girl (or a few girls-love comes and goes, hence people who believed the love is eternal must review their aqidah, because only God, Paradise and Hell is supposed-I repeat, is supposed to be eternal) that can inspire me to strive and start living, that is my muse.
But then, my realistic and nihilistic part of me would retort to this ideal:
"Fuck off, you fucking Servant of Allah!"
Damn.
My romantic part would then reply:
"Why is it so?"
My Arabicised part would say:
"Astaghfirullah...."
"I think you are an atheist, though," exclaimed the sarcastic Marxist me.
Damn.

And I would think then, "what the hell?"

No comments:

Post a Comment