Sunday, December 27, 2009

Dreams

You remember every little dream you saw in your sleep?

I don't.

I remember when I was a child, I used to dream of being in a field countless times.
I also dreamed of myself falling from tall buildings or bridges a lot of times.

As I grew up, I developed an ability to prolong or continue my dreams, and often creates dreams out of my own desire. Often, they are fantasy stories, fictional and me getting uninvolved in the storyline,just watching.

Yet, sometimes, this isn't the case.

One time I dreamed of an encounter with a white being, faceless and long-haired.

One time I dreamed of having an earring on my left ear.

Many times I dreamed of being naked.

One dream, the moon is so big in the sky, ten times the usual size.

I dreamed in Melanau, Malay, English and Japanese.

I dreamed of massaging J**'s feet, and holding F***'s arm and over her shoulder.

I dreamed of dogs biting my feet.

I dreamed of me having a better voice, I dreamed of hearing completely original new songs, and me praying in a Shiah Jafari fiqh way.

Is there a meaning to every single thing that I dreamed?

Or is there nothing at all?

O Allah, The Lord of Dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment