Sunday, May 8, 2011

Time 3

-Time passed by quickly. Soon, I will have my 21st birthday, and this time I won't expect nothing. Expectations only let you down; hence I won't ask for anything.

-In an unrelated subject, apparently dear Taib Mahmud, the longtime Chief Minister (Iban: Kepala Menteri) has decided to step down before the next election, according to Utusan Malaysia, the notorious, increasingly unreliable Malaysian newspaper.

-Duh. Doesn't mean anything much to me, currently trapped in Osaka, laboring and studying hard, albeit half-heartedly (might I also say half-assedly), in Philosophy Major. I have got no time to deal with no Chief Minister stepping down. It is overdue, anyway.

-Then, we have got news regarding the death of Osama bin Laden, this century's most celebrated figure, next to Justin Bieber. Some people, who doesn't care about Good and Evil (apparently that includes me as well) might wish that Bieber might be the next one to go. God forbid, for many of the Bieber's underage fans will cry, as if he were their husband.

-Duh. Enough of this thing, I have got no time for no bin Laden's death.

(Interlude: "Shouldn't you be praying that God forgive his soul?"
Outro: "I won't do something that offends lots of other souls."
Interlude: "But you said that you don't care about Good and Evil."
Outro: "Yup, but as it turned out, I happen to be a lazy, God-only-knows-how-evil-he-is person. So, the only thing that I would say is: 'To God do we return'.")

-Of course, whether God does exist depends on what you want to believe, and whether you do believe that God is kind enough to be authoring Scriptures for humans to read.

-Duh. I need to repent. Time is running short.

No comments:

Post a Comment